key member of Tender Arms HealthCare Provider Corp you will provide high quality personal care services that are in accordance with care plans, policies, and procedures. Your exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to follow instructions will enable you to assist clients with various personal support tasks, such as personal hygiene, exercises, meals, and medication reminders. You are committed to ensuring that the physical and emotional well being of clients are met, and you bring a dedicated client-first attitude to this important role. You must have graduated from an accredited personal care worker program.
Your duties include providing personal care service according to directions on the established care plan or assignment sheet, and ensure that, on an ongoing basis, the emotional, spiritual, physical comfort and safety of clients are met to the greatest possible extent.
Experience: No Experience Required. Skills training provided by Tender Arms.
Requirements to be a Support Worker:
- Personal Support Worker Certificate or Health Care Aide Certificate
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a Vulnerable Sector Check and Driver's Abstract
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
How to Apply: Tender Arms is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all candidates who have the right mix of skills, abilities and a passion for excellence to apply.